Monday, October 20, 2014

Hungry...


 Finally ! I actually created a blog and going to dive into the fashion world. I am so excited. 
I was looking at some blogs and I was like , ok I have to do it , and here I am. So the place I took the picture at is one of my favorite places in SL , it's pretty and really cute (^_^)

                                         What I have on : 

*Skin: Elysium - Elias - tan @ Elysium
*Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlocks series - Monk Hair (unpacked) @ Glam Affair&Tableau Vivant
*Glasses: [Z O O M] Aviator Classic Sunglass @ [Z O O M]
*Piercings: :HV: MALE: Minimalist [Ink]
*Beard: Fruk Face Fuzz - The Stinger Beard Brown @ MP
*Shirt: not so bad . mesh . SUZIE shirt . indigo @ .not so bad.
*Bracelets: (MALE)[MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_SMEXY(Black) @ MANDALA
                   [MANDALA]SINRA2 BRACELET SET/MALE/SAMURAI BLACK @ MANDALA
*Rings: -Entente- King Ring @ Entente
             **{FORMANAILS}**For Slink Hand -Design-RINGLES @ Cosmopolitan
*Pants: Apple May Designs - Low Rise Emo Pants - Stripes @ Apple May Designs
*Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Justin - Black @ [ hoorenbeek ]

****Sim : Cafe Marche 







No comments:

Post a Comment